|Packaging Type||500 ML|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
inc galvanizing spray 5052 is halogen-free and leaves a barrier coating similar to hot-dipped galvanized surfaces. With its instant drying capability, this non-corrosive spray preserves base metal, even when scratched or chafed. RoHS Compliant.
Zinc Galvanizing Spray is a zinc enriched coating designed to repair galvanized and corroded surfaces damaged by weathering, welding, cutting, machining etc.Protective zinc-aluminium coating.A single component, zinc-aluminium coatingcombining corrosion protection properties with the lustre look of aluminium. Galva Brite is a combination of zinc and aluminium powders, resins and additives, formulated to form a flexible protective film with a bright, glossy appearance.
Suitable for coating applications
· Allows for easy application by aerosol spray
· RoHS Compliant
· Controlled drying
Protects metal (iron or steel) from corrosion during long term exposure to corrosive environments. Use on electrical generation, transmission and distribution equipment including towers, transformers, light standards & other metal & galvanized surfaces.
Directions for Use:
· Do not shake Can up and down
· Turn can upside down. Hit sides while rotating can in 1/4 turns until ball breaks loose.
· Hold can and swing in a circle until ball travels freely.
· Repeat after each minute of use.
· Hold can 8-10 inches from surface and apply evenly.
· To prevent clogging, clear the valve by holding can upside down and spraying until only clear gas comes out.
· Appearance : bright alu finish
· Resin type : modified alkyd
· Pigment type : zinc, leafing aluminium